Pages

Swedish animator working in Stockholm.

Monday 19 August 2013

This thing called exercise...

I'm doing a very non-typically animator thing on September 7th. I'm running a swedish mile (10km)!

I have the speed of a turtle though, and probably won't actually be running the whole way. Hell, I'm impressed if I run half the way in one go.

You should all try running. It's good to see the world and get some exercise every now and then. I usually run near water and forests during sunsets. SO BEAUTIFUL. Because of that I'm going to post a few pictures that I've taken while out running. Just to get YOU to go out and run.

Visby, where I studied for three years.
Another view from Visby.
Nowadays I live in Stockholm. This is the path I usually take.
Every now and then I will go on the other side and see these houses instead!

0 comments :

Post a Comment