Pages

Swedish animator working in Stockholm.

Saturday 9 March 2013

In progress

Hey there! Welcome to my very newly started blog!

It feels right that the first post should be an introduction of myself, so here we go. My name is Stina Boberg, currently residing in the beautiful (and cold) country called Sweden. I spent most of my younger years studying music, playing instruments such as upright bass and piano. Besides music, I drew comics, designed websites, drew avatars on Gaia Online, and spent my time being creative in general.

Halfway through the swedish version of high school, I had an epiphany. I decided to ditch music as a career path, and venture into comic drawing instead! Although pretty soon after that, comics morphed into animation, as I realised animation is way cooler. And here you have my very first animation in Blender (isn't it pretty?!)

I started studying Computer Graphics and Animation in Visby, and last year I finished up three years worth of studies! A couple of months after graduating I was approached to do a work test, which then got me a job as an animator at Plotagon! Woohooo!!

I figured that if there's a good time to start a blog, it's when life takes you out on an adventure. And I think I'm just about to embark on one of the bigger adventures of my life.

A few things I hope to include on this blog are:

- General thoughts and musings on animation!
- Inspiration!
- Gifs!
- Book/tutorial recommendations!
- Awesome animators!
- Aaaand a bit of everything...

Until next time, wishing you the best on your animation adventures!

0 comments :

Post a Comment